Join Chick-fil-A Leadership Team--In this role, a Team Leader is responsible for assisting the leadership team in all aspects of shift management and ensuring that each restaurant guest has an outstanding experience. Team Leaders are responsible for supervising assigned stations for an entire shift and may be assigned to open or close the restaurant, following established opening and closing procedures. Responsibilities include:
- Ensures Team Members follow recipes and read tickets to accurately prepare all orders.
- Ensures Team Members are extremely accurate with weights and measurements for all recipe items.
- Ensures Team Members work at a pace to maintain restaurant’s established speed of service guidelines.
- Ensures workstations are clean at all times.
- Ensures cashiers follow cash handling procedures at all times.
- Executes proper security and cash handling and control procedures and holds cashiers accountable to adhering to policies and procedures.
- Ensures Team Members monitor dining room, restroom, parking lot and overall facility cleanliness.
- Perform any of the tasks above as needed throughout shift
- Addresses guest issues that may arise; consults with management regarding complex issues.
- Maintains a positive working relationship and treats all employees with respect while providing them with direction and feedback.
- Communicates employee performance and policy/procedure violations to management for appropriate handling.
- Strictly adheres to all Company policies and procedures.