Off-premise delivery of food orders to Guests in a courteous, helpful and prompt manner. Responsible for order fulfillment and delivering orders to provide quality products and quick delivery that exceeds our Guests' expectations. Process Guest orders to ensure that all items are prepared accurately and in a timely manner.
Every certified Delivery Driver must:
- Have a valid driver’s license in the state in which they reside.
- Be at least 18 years of age.
- Have at least two years of driving experience.
- Agree to a driver license check through the resident state’s Department of Motor Vehicles.
- Comply with all federal and state laws.
- Must be able to read and communicate in English clearly and effectively.
- Must be able to bend at the waist and lift items up to 50 pounds to waist level.
- Must demonstrate enthusiasm and commitment to Guest satisfaction.
- Must be able to move items up to 30 pounds for distances of up to 25 feet.
- Must have valid driver's license and clean driving record.
- Must have the ability to use a cell phone and interact with its features (i.e. maps, calling, texting, etc.) - unlimited data plan highly recommended
- Previous restaurant and/or delivery experience is preferred.